Who is responsible for psychosocial support (PSS)?
Naira Yerkanyan, Psychologist, PSS Focal Point
Contact for PSS
Phone: +374 95 55 03 80
Fax: +974 60 52 50 54
Website of the national society or PSS
Field of psychosocial support at the moment
- Children’s Resilience Program for Syrian refugee children in schools (Children’s resilience workshops in schools elaborated by the IFRC PS Centre)
- Psycho-social support to elderly refugees and children from Azerbaijan living in dormitories since 1989 (psychological assistance to volunteers working with elderly and children, conducting integration clubs for refugee children) .
- PSS trainings for Disaster Management staff members and volunteers.
- TB project including psycho-social support meetings for beneficiaries and trainings for nurses.
- Psychological assistance to volunteers involved in ''HIV prevention in Armenia '' program in the implementation procedure of CRP (Children's Resilience Program) workshops with HIV positive children.
- Individual and group consultations and trainings for refugee women.