Working groups in action.
Questions for Friday working group session to discuss:
- Please, name examples, good practice from your National Society (NS) regarding communication. What media is used in your NS?
- When a journalist/photographer visits your RC projects how do you brief that person? (e.g. Which suggestions you give? Are there DOs and DON’Ts?)
Saturday 27 October: Communication with communities and individuals
Working groups on Saturday
Questions to discuss
- Please, give examples on communication in crisis / disaster situations (with regard to affected people or special populations e.g. children, old people).
- How can we use/facilitate resilience through communication within our NS? How can we improve communication with affected people?
- Are there special communication trainings? For whom?
Annual group foto
Saturday afternoon: ENPS - the Network and networking. We can rely on us - a group is a resource!
Examples from National Societies: Working with volunteer groups.
Boat trip and dinner
Johann is leading us through Paris
Sunday: Our world today - Red Cross interventions in crisis.